Can My Baby Read

I know you have these products on television show babies reading at only a few months old times, and if you like me, you can ask to read my child? The answer to that YES it can. Babies are learning through audio and visual stimulation can.

I saw that commercial television and was amazed. Can read and I thought that if the baby can then of course you read my baby. I did some research on the Internet, did not want to jump to a product that I just saw on TV. I Came upon further information abouthappen the Internet, what appeared to be cheaper, so I decided to try. Anyway, what I lose?

My daughter was barely beginning to talk, I was excited but skeptical. I followed the steps and in a few days ago, she read some of the words. I could not believe it. She was not only read, but it was more talk. I was so proud of her. I would tell everyone that my child can read.

People would look at my I was crazy, so naturally, I would prove it. They shouldhave the looks on their faces when my 1 year old words could be read in view. She is now 17 months old and reads books. It's amazing how quickly they took it and how much she enjoys pounds. I'm so glad I took the initiative to find the product and to teach reading as my child.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น